Property ID : 1612
For Rent - Occupied $110,000 $995/mo - 2-Story, House
House2Home, Inc not only transforms homes but, with each home, we transform neighborhoods and communities. This home had been neglected for years and now it’s brand new inside and out. See the before photos HERE!
This historic 1890’s classic has been given a second chance. Upon entry, you are treated with amazing finishes – tile floors, new carpet, and brushed nickel fixtures. The entire lower level makes a big statement with 9′ tall ceilings. It retains it’s orginal beauty with its tall trim but is brought into the present with new wood windows, updated fixtures, and is ready for your furniture. The kitchen has been professionally tiled and new cabinets, countertops and appliances make this place great for cooking. What gives a home of this age value is both a lower level and 2nd level bathroom.
This home could be considered a 4-5 bedroom – 1 bedroom in the lower level and 3-4 bedrooms on the 2nd level – each updated with a ceiling fan. Not to mention, two of the bedrooms have walk-in closets. We invite you to view the photos but we further invite you inside this beautiful home to really appreciate the transformation.
For more information on the availability of this home or others like it, contact us by phone or email. To see if you qualify, head to our Apply Now page.
Tell us what you think!
- Year Built: 1890
- Exterior Material: Aluminum Siding
- Above-Grade Sq. Ft: 1,772 Sq. Ft.
- Below-Grade Sq. Ft: 0
- Rooms: 8
- Basement: Full
- Lot Size: 53 Front/Rear x 140 Side
- Porches and Decks: 137 Sq. Ft.
- Garage (Built 2001): 576 Sq. Ft.
- Lead Safe Certified (City of Cedar Rapids): 2011
- Remodeled Kitchen and Bathrooms (2): 2012
- Tiled Floors (Entry, Kitchen and Bathrooms): 2012
- New Appliances: 2012
- Updated Electrical (Panel and Wiring): 2012
- New Furnace/AC (92% High Efficiency): 2012
- Privacy Fence: 2012
- New Front Porch: 2012
- Re-Plumbing Bathrooms and Kitchen: 2012
- Complete Interior Painting: 2012
- New First Floor Ceilings: 2011
- New Carpet Throughout: 2012
- Interior/Exterior Doors: 2011/2012
- New Wood Windows (Per Historical Code): 2011