Property ID : 413
Contract $185,000 $1550/mo - House, Ranch, Split-level
This home has been Sold. For more information on the availability of others like it, contact us by phone or at email@example.com. To see if you qualify, head to our APPLY NOW page.
We truly love to incorporate uniqueness into our homes. Homes that are as unique as the individuals and families that we serve. This home has been updated and designed wall-to-wall and exudes Luxury and Comfort. Only after viewing the before pictures HERE can you truly appreciate the transformation. Nestled in one of the best SE neighborhoods, this home backs up to a wooded lot which seems to stretch on forever. The winding paths, tiered landscaping, and large trees create a one of a kind outdoor experience.
Once you step inside of this 2,473 Sq. Ft home, you will be encountered with its endless possibilities. Upon entry, the acid stained concrete floors are sure to impress. This lower level has been completely remodeled from the concrete fireplace in the family room, updated half-bath with vessel sink, and newly painted lower-level bedroom. As you walk upstairs, you’ll notice the newly-designed open concept living area. We tore down walls to allow this space to breath. The stainless steel cable railing system gives an industrial yet open feel to between the living room and we have named, “the bridge”, a small nook towards the front of the home. The “Shade-tree” wood floors, which boast a whopping 12 species of wood of all different sizes, are highlighted by the newly installed canned lighting.
The staggered windows were designed into the exterior to bring light into the now open area. The travertine stone wall in the dining room is highlighted by the in-floor lights; and the kitchen, with its concrete counter tops, has new stainless appliances, updated lighting, stone backsplash, and an industrial sink and faucet. Through the eat-in kitchen and new sliding door, is a 390 Sq. ft. screened porch which truly brings the outdoors, in. Heading to the rear of the home, you’ll find an updated bathroom with tile floors and surround, with wall lighting and pendant lights. Further back are the 3 remaining bedrooms, including the master with a remodeled en-suite bathroom.
This home is currently unavailable. For more information on the availability of others like it, contact us by phone or email. To see if you qualify, head to our APPLY NOW page.
Tell us what you think!
- Year Built: 1971
- Assessed Value: $181,482
- Above-Grade Sq. Ft: 1,662 Sq. Ft.
- Below-Grade Sq. Ft: 811 Sq. Ft.
- Number Rooms: 5 Above; 2 Below
- Lot Size: Front: 70 Rear:114 Sides: 180
- Exterior Walls : Wood
- Basement: Full
- Porch (Screened Frame): 390 Sq. Ft.
- Garage: 612 Sq. Ft
- Number of Fireplaces: 1 Wood Burning
- Fenced Yard: Chain link
- Roof: +/- 5 Years
- Exterior Foundation Drainage Tile Installed: 2014
- Heating and Cooling: TBD
- Updated Electrical : 2014
- Updated Plumbing: 2014
- Custom Hardwood Floors: 2014
- Stained Concrete Floors: 2014
- New Front Entry Door: 2014
- New Painted Interior and Exterior: 2014
- New Windows (Standard/Tempered): 2014
- Stone Wall/Kitchen Backsplash: 2014
- In-floor Lighting: 2014
- New Light Fixtures Throughout: 2014
- Stainless Steel Cable Railing: 2014
- New Exterior Sliding Door: 2014
- New Stainless Steel Appliances: 2014
- Concrete Countertops: 2014
- Concrete Fireplace: 2014
- Updated Bathrooms (Tile, Fixtures, Lighting): 2014
- 2-Stall Garage
- All Appliances Included
- Brick Exterior
- Cedar Siding
- Ceiling Fan
- Central Air Conditioning
- Concrete Countertops
- Custom Designed Hardwood Floors
- Eat-in Kitchen
- Family Room
- Fence-in Yard
- Finished Basement
- Formal Dining Room
- Hardwood Floors
- High Ceilings
- Insulated attic
- Insulated Walls
- Laundry Room
- Master Bathroom
- Modern Bathrooms
- Painted Walls
- Renovated Kitchen
- Screened Porch
- Stained Concrete Floors
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Stainless Steel Cable Railing
- Stone Backsplash
- Stone Wall
- Tiled Shower
- Updated Fixtures
- Walk-In Closet
- Wood-Burning Fireplace